Originally Posted by vgcea 

You're on!

Alright!!! Ha, icon_biggrin.gif

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 29 May 2013 , 3:52am
post #32 of 36

A

Original message sent by jennicake

Great posts! I would love to see a future post (or series of posts) on things people should consider BEFORE deciding to start a cake business. I feel like too many people jump into it without thinking.

I just posted an article on this topic today. It's at a high level (and it was off the top of my head so I'm sure I forgot something) but there's a lot of potential for future content by going into detail on each step. Feel free to provide feedback or suggestions here or on the blog.

BakerBee7468 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakerBee7468 Posted 30 May 2013 , 5:54pm
post #33 of 36

Great Post! I 'm on the right track. icon_biggrin.gif Looking forward to your next one!

jennicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicake Posted 31 May 2013 , 10:17pm
post #34 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_kraft 

I just posted an article on this topic today. It's at a high level (and it was off the top of my head so I'm sure I forgot something) but there's a lot of potential for future content by going into detail on each step. Feel free to provide feedback or suggestions here or on the blog.

Great article and broken down very well.  Helps a lot to see a list of everything to be considered.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 20 Jun 2013 , 5:58pm
post #35 of 36

AThere's a new article on the blog about pricing, market value, and how to deal with economic damage in your market caused by underpricing. I've been working on it for a while which is why there haven't been updates recently.

blaze Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blaze Posted 20 May 2014 , 2:58am
post #36 of 36

AIf you do write a book please don't sell it through Cake central, no one would buy it due to all they do is take your money and never send your product!!! Theives.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%