Need Help With Response For Xcustomer

Business By Stitches Updated 30 Jun 2013 , 7:28pm by AZCouture

Pyro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pyro Posted 30 Jun 2013 , 7:01pm
post #61 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar 

one wrote a nasty review online about how unorganized I was because she didn't send the contract in.

That is just like the people who put 1 star on amazon products because " the seller " screwed them up. How in the world does that make the product crap that you never received it. It just makes the person writing the review look stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginni 

lol not pennies but someone did pay me $350 in 1 dollar bills one time.  Never again!

I'd be ashamed to pay anything with more then 10$ in 1$ bills. That's why we have banks, they are happy to exchange the bills. If you don't want to deal with a teller you can even shove it in the ATM.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 30 Jun 2013 , 7:20pm
post #62 of 63

A

Original message sent by Pyro

[QUOTE name="costumeczar" url="/t/757771/need-help-with-response-for-xcustomer/45#post_7390864"] one wrote a nasty review online about how unorganized I was because she didn't send the contract in. [/QUOTE]

That is just like the people who put 1 star on amazon products because " the seller " screwed them up. How in the world does that make the product crap that you never received it. It just makes the person writing the review look stupid.

[QUOTE name="Ginni" url="/t/757771/need-help-with-response-for-xcustomer/45#post_7408800"] lol not pennies but someone did pay me $350 in 1 dollar bills one time.  Never again! [/QUOTE]

I'd be ashamed to pay anything with more then 10$ in 1$ bills. That's why we have banks, they are happy to exchange the bills. If you don't want to deal with a teller you can even shove it in the ATM.

Oh I hate when I read the 1 star reviews and see frivolities like that! "Product came 2 days later than expected and I never got to use it. Went back the next day as I no longer had i use for it" seriously?

My ex husband would never use change, it embarrassed him. He said only poor people use i, and he would put piled of it on the table or dresser or bookcase or throw it in the floor. I would gather it all up, and hide it and cash it in once a month or so, and get the stuff we were too poor to afford, like paper towels and such. Lol

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 30 Jun 2013 , 7:28pm
post #63 of 63

No, no, you're right, tips from tending and waitressing too. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%