Williams-Sonoma Cupcake/muffin Pans

Baking By DeliciousCreations Updated 8 May 2013 , 7:35pm by DeliciousCreations

DeliciousCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeliciousCreations Posted 25 Apr 2013 , 2:31am
post #1 of 8

Hello all!

I am in the market for some new pans and my research so far on these forums is that WS goldtouch are THE best.  I was on their site and ran into these:

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/usa-pan-traditional-finish-muffin-pan/?pkey=e%7Ccupcake%2Bpans%7C11%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C3&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-

They are the traditional pans made by them so I am wondering if anyone has these and if they are a good alternative to the goldtouch which are about $8 more.  Or should I just make the $8 investment and for the Goldtouch? Any advice would be great!! Thanks!! 

7 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 25 Apr 2013 , 3:23am
post #2 of 8

two words - Magic Line

DeliciousCreations Posted 25 Apr 2013 , 3:39am
post #3 of 8

A

Original message sent by leah_s

two words - Magic Line

I don't see any cupcake/muffin pans by parrish magic line. Am I missing something?

DeliciousCreations Posted 28 Apr 2013 , 3:57pm
post #4 of 8

AAlrighty then..... So any cupcake pans anyone can recommend? I'm having issues with even baking and sizes. I am using a scoop so even amount of batter going in. Thanks!

RedInLove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RedInLove Posted 28 Apr 2013 , 10:37pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousCreations 

I don't see any cupcake/muffin pans by parrish magic line. Am I missing something?

Google search found this website:

http://www.cheftools.com/Magic-Line-Bakeware/departments/879/

sewlo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sewlo Posted 30 Apr 2013 , 3:40am
post #6 of 8

I LOVE WS goldtouch pans.  Will no longer use anything else for my cupcakes.  They bake evenly and I love them.  The cost is tough to swallow sometimes ... I currently have 8 pans and probably need to invest in a few more.  But they are the best, in my opinion.

Danilou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Danilou Posted 30 Apr 2013 , 7:32am
post #7 of 8

I really would love the WS cupcake pans but I live in Australia. We don't have anything like that here. I just sent the WS company an e'mail to see if they would ship over here. Fingers crossed. icon_smile.gif

DeliciousCreations Posted 8 May 2013 , 7:35pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedInLove 

Google search found this website:

http://www.cheftools.com/Magic-Line-Bakeware/departments/879/

Thanks! I see there is no magic line cupcake pans. I've googled it myself.  The closest restaurant supply store has cheap ones that i can get at the dollar store so that's not helping : ( 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%