Cocktail Cake Balls Question

Lounge By eatmcakery

eatmcakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eatmcakery Posted 22 Apr 2013 , 6:50am
post #1 of 1


I have been looking for a baking project just for fun to do at home. I saw an image (attached) of an adult version of a cake ball/pop. I have been researching for the "mini shot glass" shown in the picture but I could not figure out what they are called. Does anyone know what they are called or where to buy them? Thank you kn advance!

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%