What Is The Latest Trend To Decorate Cupcakes?

Baking By sachishah Updated 24 May 2013 , 4:35pm by jennyp1232002

sachishah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sachishah Posted 6 Apr 2013 , 12:49pm
post #1 of 7

I made so many cupcakes at my home. But still i feel that i am not doing perfect decoration on it.

6 replies
scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 6 Apr 2013 , 4:28pm
post #2 of 7

Pinterest is a great place to find what styles are popular.

LilMsSophia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LilMsSophia Posted 8 Apr 2013 , 11:12pm
post #3 of 7

Sometimes I feel this way too especially because my niche is liquor infused cupcakes. You can try edible flowers. I've used orchids and pansies that I crystalized with superfine sugar.  For my chocolate cupcakes I've used Godiva chocolates as toppings. For my rum infused cupcakes I usually soak maraschino cherries in rum then coat them in chocolate or just place the uncoated cherry on top. Another suggestion is purchasing gumpaste or fondant toppers. I'm going to purchase some hats, shoes and purses in fondant or gum paste  for Mother's Day cupcakes. These are just some of the ideas I've used since I've started baking.

sachishah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sachishah Posted 9 Apr 2013 , 4:36am
post #4 of 7

Thank you so much for your reply. I get some ideas from you.

SweetMelissa730 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetMelissa730 Posted 9 Apr 2013 , 4:42am
post #5 of 7

Fair WARNING... please make sure you have plenty of time and no where to be for awhile before going on pinterest. It is the "bermuda triangle of time" hours will disappear and feel like mere minutes have passed, and you'll be sucked in for hours!    icon_eek.gif oooohhh look at all the pretty cupcakes.... you have been warned!

Pinterest is a really good site to get cake/cupcake inspiration, they also have a lot of good tutorials on there.

RedInLove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RedInLove Posted 9 Apr 2013 , 6:35am
post #6 of 7

A

Original message sent by SweetMelissa730

Fair WARNING... please make sure you have plenty of time and no where to be for awhile before going on pinterest. It is the "bermuda triangle of time" hours will disappear and feel like mere minutes have passed, and you'll be sucked in for hours!    8O  oooohhh look at all the pretty cupcakes.... you have been warned!

HA!!! Ain't that the truth!

jennyp1232002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennyp1232002 Posted 24 May 2013 , 4:35pm
post #7 of 7

AI love Pinterest. I go on after the kids go to bed and it's so true, before I know it half the night is gone and it's 1am!!! Lol.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%