Kitchenaid Flexedge Beater...

Decorating By scrapperjade Updated 26 Mar 2013 , 3:20am by kikiandkyle

scrapperjade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrapperjade Posted 25 Mar 2013 , 11:31pm
post #1 of 4

Does anyone have any information on these? I really want one (would make my life a little easier), but I can't find out if they will fit my mixer.

I have a 4.5 qt mixer, and I saw one ad saying that they are for 4.5 & 5qt (Amazon), but other sites say it's for 5 & 6 qt mixers.

Does anyone know FOR SURE, whether it will fit my 4.5 or not?? Thanks so much!

3 replies
sfandm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sfandm Posted 25 Mar 2013 , 11:45pm
post #2 of 4

Yes, I have one, I LOOOOOVE it, it scraps the sides of your bowl, and once evry 20 or so turns, it scraps the sides completely. It is also neat to watch. The flex part is made of a bendable rubber, kind of like a large rubber spatula. I got mine on QVC when I purchased my KA last year. You might want to go to the KA website and look for the part number, it will be easier to match your model with the part you need. They also have great customer service.

scrapperjade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrapperjade Posted 26 Mar 2013 , 12:01am
post #3 of 4

Oh YAY! I am so glad to hear that!

I know it's silly, but I really have a hard time trying to scrape down the sides of my bowl without making a mess. I thought that I heard angels singing when I first saw this scraper, and I MUST HAVE IT, lol!!

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 26 Mar 2013 , 3:20am
post #4 of 4

They make different ones for different size mixers, that's why it's confusing! KA love to confuse us so we buy 2 of everything...


You can find your model number on a sticker inside the base. Took me ages to find that out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%