How Many Of You Are Making Enough Cash Flow For This To Be Your Main Source Of Income?

Business By SweetBakeCakes Updated 19 Mar 2013 , 4:05pm by SystemMod1

SweetBakeCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetBakeCakes Posted 19 Mar 2013 , 3:24pm
post #91 of 96

I feel terrible i think ive done enough damage.. i honestly was just trying to take all advice from the other user names and start over and try not to take professional's advice the wrong way... but i guess i need to focus on me and not caking sense im the issue... im going back to giving cakes for free and falling back inlove with the art not the business.. im not one to cry but this really has me torn up i truthfully feel horrible for making up so much just to try to cover my identity.. 

tracyaem Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracyaem Posted 19 Mar 2013 , 3:27pm
post #92 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiandkyle 

It's not a crime to keep yourself anonymous, but it's rude and ungrateful to keep asking for help you're not interested in and then come back with a new account and a new story and ask for yet more help you don't want.

Amen!

I had a feeling this was a troll. Actually, I hoped it was. If this was a real person and this was their real life plan, well... best not to go down that line of thinking.

I feel better now... enough "brakes" reading this thread :)

SugaredSaffron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugaredSaffron Posted 19 Mar 2013 , 3:27pm
post #93 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBakeCakes 

I feel terrible i think ive done enough damage.. i honestly was just trying to take all adive from the other user names and start over and try not to take professional's advice the wrong way... but i guess i need to focus on me and not caking sense im the issue... im going back to giving cakes for free and falling back inlove with the art not the business.. im not one to cry but this really has me torn up i truthfully feel horrible for making up so much just to try to cover my identity.. 

Brush your shoulders off man, loads of people on here have either bent the truth, or have had an almighty bust up with someone else. Probably not a good idea to make like 4 accounts doing it though, just act normal.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 19 Mar 2013 , 3:49pm
post #94 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBakeCakes 

I feel terrible i think ive done enough damage.. i honestly was just trying to take all advice from the other user names and start over and try not to take professional's advice the wrong way... but i guess i need to focus on me and not caking sense im the issue... im going back to giving cakes for free and falling back inlove with the art not the business.. im not one to cry but this really has me torn up i truthfully feel horrible for making up so much just to try to cover my identity.. 

This is a real positive sign, here. I want your cakes to be as horrible as you feel, lol, but in truth, they are fabulous! If you could learn to take the advice the way it is given, and not the wrong way, you have a bright future ahead of you. I would start with paying employees, though. And not that all advice given is good, but we all need to sort the good from the bad, and use our heads.

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 19 Mar 2013 , 3:56pm
post #95 of 96

All you need to do is take a minute and calm down, that advice would probably go a long way outside of this forum too. You said you have kids, do them a favor and get yourself together, get a job that pays the bills, and then when you have the time, money and maturity to run a business start fresh. 

SystemMod1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SystemMod1 Posted 19 Mar 2013 , 4:05pm
post #96 of 96

Regular members,

Us Mods rely on you to flag stuff that needs out attention.  As much as we wish we could spend all day every day reading every post here, it's not possible.  

It is NOT allowed to have multiple profiles.  All three of the profiles started by the OP have now been banned.  The only reason I even saw this thread is because he/she/they flagged your posts as rude for calling out the multiple profiles.  None of you flagged he/she/them even though some of you know that having multiple profiles are against the rules here.  

Please keep your eye out for stuff like this in the future and please flag so we can take the appropriate action.  If this person re-joins under a new name please flag them ASAP.

Thank you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%