Really? 

enga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enga Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 3:24am
post #32 of 40

Yea, really

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 3:26am
post #33 of 40

AThere's nothing wrong with sharing your opinion, as long as it is on-topic. Once you start making comments about other posters that have nothing to do with the subject, the entire thread can get derailed (as demonstrated here), and that doesn't help anyone.

So let's try to stick to the topic here. If you want to discuss something not related to the topic, you are probably better off creating a new thread.

And if you see an off-topic post in a thread, it's better for everyone if you just flag it and do not reply (or if you must reply do so via PM).

enga Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 3:31am
post #34 of 40

This is for CC, look if you have eyes and listen if you have ears, a good tree doesn't bear bad fruit, look at how the stick up for each other to the detriment of innocent people, look at past post on this site, you will see the truth.

They love what they do, they have been allowed to get away with it for a long time. 

I am here all alone against them, and I don't mine.  I am gong to be okay.

You will be okay and don't let them get you down, their time is limited and they know it.

enga Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 3:37am
post #35 of 40

Don't Pm me now Jason, keep it real, don't hide, I'm not let your friends know what you are doing.

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 3:38am
post #36 of 40

My goodness, poor OP.

enga Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 3:39am
post #37 of 40

I will be your huckleberry.

enga Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 3:40am
post #38 of 40

If she is even real, OP, how do you feel about this situation?

enga Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 4:19am
post #39 of 40

Enough said CC, my name is Black Enga widow, legally, I tried to be true to my roots of being a cake designer by coming on this site.

I tried to stand up for the little people who couldn't stand up for themselves, and this is what I got.  Look at my avatar and you will see the real me, I didn't want to scare anybody with my real name hence the Enga user name.

I want you to know the truth,  I just wanted to be accepted for my work on equal footing, I guess I was wrong

Be true to your selves and know your worth so you don't have to listen to people telling you that you are underlining the cake industry.  Add up your entire cost for production of your cakes.

Chase your dreams, because if you can dream it, you can make it happen.  I chased mine to be a Pastry Chef and  I made it happen.

It has been real Cake Central.

LoveMeSomeCake615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 4:23am
post #40 of 40

Ooooookaayyy, think this thread just needs to be locked now. icon_confused.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%