Need Advice For Cupcake Liners!

Baking By Fryemama Updated 8 Mar 2013 , 2:53pm by GixxerChick

Fryemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fryemama Posted 8 Mar 2013 , 3:31am
post #1 of 2

AHello everyone! I made cupcakes tonight for an order that's due tomorrow. So, I double lined the wrappers since the cupcakes are chocolate. On the inside I used a plain white wrapper and on the outside I used the decorative wrapper. Well there was only a tiny bit of separation of the outside liner after they were baked. It looked nice. However, when I stored them in the container, the outside wrapper separated a lot more...to the point that they look tacky. Does anyone have any suggestions on a quick fix or some way to make them look better? Thanks so much in advance!

1 reply
GixxerChick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GixxerChick Posted 8 Mar 2013 , 2:53pm
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryemama 

Hello everyone! I made cupcakes tonight for an order that's due tomorrow. So, I double lined the wrappers since the cupcakes are chocolate. On the inside I used a plain white wrapper and on the outside I used the decorative wrapper. Well there was only a tiny bit of separation of the outside liner after they were baked. It looked nice. However, when I stored them in the container, the outside wrapper separated a lot more...to the point that they look tacky. Does anyone have any suggestions on a quick fix or some way to make them look better? Thanks so much in advance!

Hmmm...tricky....maybe tie a ribbon around each one.  Kinda "pretty" em up a bit and solve your issue all at once??

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%