Cookie Cutters In The Shape Of A Boy And Girl.

Decorating By cakewhiz Updated 7 Mar 2013 , 6:31pm by AllaMarie

cakewhiz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakewhiz Posted 7 Mar 2013 , 6:05pm
post #1 of 2

I want to decorate a cake with the silhouette of children holding hands that would go around the side of the cake.  I want to be able to use the cookie cutter to cut the shape of the boy and girl using fondant.  I have looked all over on line for a cookie cutters in the shape of a boy and girl, but I cannot find any.  Do any of you know where I can find these cookie cutters?  Thanks so much for your help.

1 reply
AllaMarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AllaMarie Posted 7 Mar 2013 , 6:31pm
post #2 of 2

Why dont you just print one out? I'm sure you could find one online.

Quote by @%username% on %date%