Business Cards

Business By cblupe Updated 25 Feb 2013 , 7:42am by scrumdiddlycakes

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 20 Feb 2013 , 4:01pm
post #1 of 6

What icons/logos does everyone use  on their business cards?

i.e. facebook, twitter etc.

Thanks, Carol

5 replies
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 20 Feb 2013 , 4:08pm
post #2 of 6

AConsidering you can't click on business cards, you should be fine with just your email address, web site, and phone number. Social media links can be consolidated at your web site since it should be your primary customer contact point.

bittersweety Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bittersweety Posted 21 Feb 2013 , 6:28pm
post #3 of 6

i don;t really have a logo. i don;'t care for them as i personally believe sometimes they can come off a bit too "cutesy" but that is just my opnion.  i just always spell my business name with a feminine cursive font and a scolloped border above and below it. i did my business cards on vistaprint as well as my website. so easy!

lorieleann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorieleann Posted 23 Feb 2013 , 2:40am
post #4 of 6

I have a small Facebook icon on my business card listed after my website. I find I build a relationship with customers via Facebook that a static business website can't offer.  Facebook gives insight to my business that helps build rapport; the website is for the nuts and bolts (which my facebook page will refer customers to, I don't conduct business on my facebook page).  

Ducky316 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ducky316 Posted 25 Feb 2013 , 6:58am
post #5 of 6

Right now, I do not have a web site. Like Lorie, I too use facebook to build relationships with my customers, and rely on word of mouth through the social network. I do have my own logo..I designed it myself :) yeah it's "cutesy", but then that's me lol Here's my card....

Vistaprint...250 cards 16.47 with glossy finish icon_biggrin.gif

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 25 Feb 2013 , 7:42am
post #6 of 6

I just have my phone number, e-mail and website on there, and my website has a link to facebook on the homepage.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%