True Price The Cake, As It Was Intended!

Business By Annabakescakes Updated 19 Feb 2013 , 8:18pm by Suuske

DeliciousDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeliciousDesserts Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 7:14pm
post #31 of 37

ANot on your life!

If I had to in order to feed my child, [B]One begillion ![/B]

SystemMod1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SystemMod1 Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 7:23pm
post #32 of 37

It is not OK to start these threads only to make fun of the source cake or the people who order them.  This has happened a few times now with these threads.  If you want to talk pricing, timelines and techniques, fine.  But posting a cake photo then spending 3+ pages making fun of it or saying mean-spirited things about the person who ordered it will get stuff like this locked down or deleted.

If you don't like the cake, would never make it, or have some judgmental impression of what you think the person who ordered it must be just because you saw their picture, then move on to another thread.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 7:28pm
post #33 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemMod1 

It is not OK to start these threads only to make fun of the source cake or the people who order them.  This has happened a few times now with these threads.  If you want to talk pricing, timelines and techniques, fine.  But posting a cake photo then spending 3+ pages making fun of it or saying mean-spirited things about the person who ordered it will get stuff like this locked down or deleted.

If you don't like the cake, would never make it, or have some judgmental impression of what you think the person who ordered it must be just because you saw their picture, then move on to another thread.

I genuinely wanted to know, is why  I started it! If you think that is not so, I suggest you go back and read what I wrote. I think we have been having fun after that, but you cannot say I started it this "thread only to make fun of the source cake or the people who order them" you would be wrong. When I mentioned the ugly fee, it was because not many of us, myself included are that great at faces...If fact, I stink at them! And what did I get myself into saying I could make a face?? I went to the trouble of providing sizes and serving counts .

Carrie789 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carrie789 Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 7:35pm
post #34 of 37

Don't forget a fee to pack the top to keep in her freezer for a year. I am sure she would want a see-through box so she could see herself every time she goes into the fridge for fish sticks.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 7:39pm
post #35 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie789 

Don't forget a fee to pack the top to keep in her freezer for a year. I am sure she would want a see-through box so she could see herself every time she goes into the fridge for fish sticks.

LMAO!!! How disturbing would that be??? And how long would it take before your new husband wanted to replace the cake head with the real one, after being frightened to death every time he wanted some ice water?

Kima920 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kima920 Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 7:55pm
post #36 of 37

That is soo funny!!! I would never wanted a life size anything of me! This bride was soo ghetto in her thinking of wanting something like this... I wonder if the model feels differently now that her cake as been all over the internet and talked about! If anyone ever comes on CC asking about doing something like this let's all vow now to talk them out it!!! This is not a good for any baker!

Suuske Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suuske Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 8:18pm
post #37 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabakescakes 

LMAO!!! How disturbing would that be??? And how long would it take before your new husband wanted to replace the cake head with the real one, after being frightened to death every time he wanted some ice water?

*snort giggle* 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%