Wilton Discontinued Products...

Decorating By ptanyer Updated 17 Feb 2013 , 4:02am by ptanyer

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 17 Feb 2013 , 3:32am
post #1 of 3

AI was in Michaels in Hickory, NC last night and looking through the cake decorating section and found a lot of Wilton fondant and sugar sheet tools were reduced to $1.99. The fondant texture press, punch cut decorate items, Dab N Color stamps, etc. These were all just introduced last year and now are listed on the Wilton website as "Discontinued, No longer available". I purchased quite a few items that I thought my granddaughter would enjoy playing with when I am working on cakes during her visits. At that price, they are cheaper than Play Do items.

Just thought I'd share what I found out:)

2 replies
crustdust Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crustdust Posted 17 Feb 2013 , 3:50am
post #2 of 3

AIt always amazes me how many things come on the market and then disappear in less than a year :( I am actually heading to Michaels tomorrow - my coupons are probably expired but oh well

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 17 Feb 2013 , 4:02am
post #3 of 3

AI know what you mean:(. Did you know that Michaels has a smartphone app that will give you access to all the current coupons, and Michaels will take the e-coupons with no problems. Just can't use the coupon on anything already on sale or reduced in price, unless the coupon specifically states that you can.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%