Bubble Guppies Disaster

Decorating By norahndz Updated 3 Oct 2013 , 2:18pm by KarenAU

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 11:04pm
post #31 of 38

APlus all the decorations that were attached to the sides are firmly in place, doesn't look like a single one slid off. The good thing is it looks like the cakes stayed pretty whole, so someone could have done some kind of rescue on it at the party.

ellavanilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellavanilla Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 4:44am
post #32 of 38

that cake didn't tip over in the car. someone dropped that sucker! 

THIS cake tipped over completely, 

after I went over a very odd dip:

I was able to patch up the back and no one at the party ever knew.

I think that cake went flying out of someone's hands (something that has also happened to me), and onto the dashboard or maybe the ground.  

pinky73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinky73 Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 3:38pm
post #33 of 38

Ellavanilla! What a fantastic save!!!  I'm not trying to hijack the thread but.... that's an amazing patch job!! Kudos!!

rlyle615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlyle615 Posted 24 Sep 2013 , 1:44pm
post #34 of 38

I know this I off subject but I was wondering if you could tell me how you made the characters? I would like to make my baby this cake next weekend please. Thank you Rachel

rlyle615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlyle615 Posted 24 Sep 2013 , 2:17pm
post #35 of 38

I know this I off subject but I was wondering if you could tell me how you made the characters? I would like to make my baby this cake next weekend please. Thank you Rachel

ddaigle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ddaigle Posted 24 Sep 2013 , 2:19pm
post #36 of 38

It has been my experience that when they don't contact you directly blaming "you"........THEY usually did something wrong. 

cakegirl1973 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegirl1973 Posted 25 Sep 2013 , 12:29am
post #37 of 38

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikiandkyle 

It doesn't look melted to me, it looks like it took a sharp shock.

I agree.  It looks like other cakes I've seen posted on here when someone hit the brakes quickly or swerved to avoid an accident.

KarenAU Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KarenAU Posted 3 Oct 2013 , 2:18pm
post #38 of 38

The fruit did it.  The only time I had this issue was when I filled a tier cake with fresh strawberries&buttercream.  The fruit "macerates" & dissolves the sugars in the filling and the supports fall.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%