Elegant Cake Molds

Decorating By sixbittersweets Updated 6 Jan 2013 , 6:22pm by ptanyer

sixbittersweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixbittersweets Posted 6 Jan 2013 , 1:09am
post #1 of 5

I'm looking for several of their molds to wrap around a cake I'm making, but their site hasn't been working and I notice a lot of their products going out of stock/listed as discontinued on other cake supply sites.  Does anyone know if they've closed for good?  Thanks!

4 replies
ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 6 Jan 2013 , 1:53am
post #2 of 5

AI believe they are closed. I remember reading a small bit of info in either the ICES publication, or the American Cake Decorating magazine, and of course now that I need to find that particular issue, I can't locate it. I was planning to check websites that carried their molds and try to buy some before they all disappear.

Check out Eileen's molds on her website and on make your own molds website. They are really good molds and designed to fit seamlessly around a cake. I love mine:)

ptanyer Posted 6 Jan 2013 , 3:42am
post #3 of 5

AFound it! It was in the December 2012 ICES publication. They have retired and closed shop. I can't seem to find anything online to buy from anyone under their brand name.

sixbittersweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixbittersweets Posted 6 Jan 2013 , 6:14am
post #4 of 5

Thanks for the information!  I know OASIS still had some of their molds.

ptanyer Posted 6 Jan 2013 , 6:22pm
post #5 of 5

AThanks for the info. I tried to access the Oasis website today, but can't. Something must be wrong with their website:(

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%