Help With Cake Design...

Decorating By sleepy20520 Updated 28 Sep 2012 , 6:14pm by eperales0411

sleepy20520 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sleepy20520 Posted 28 Sep 2012 , 5:32pm
post #1 of 3

So i know how to do piping but i am not sure how to do this design... is it piping or some sort of fondant cutouts? And if it is piping, how do i get it to look just like that?????
Any help please!

2 replies
missamylynn06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missamylynn06 Posted 28 Sep 2012 , 6:11pm
post #2 of 3

It looks like free hand pipping to me. As for the design i would think you would have to have the picture of the image beside you when pipping to get the best results.

eperales0411 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eperales0411 Posted 28 Sep 2012 , 6:14pm
post #3 of 3

It seems to be bc pipping... although if your pipping skills are not that great (my aren't!!) you could probably find a template and make them from fondant, but no cutting the fondant into the shape, but folling the fondant into strips and then making the shape. I have seen some templates with this kind of design in Hobby Lobby or Micheals Craft, or maybe you can find a template online. Good Luck!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%