Texture Mat Or Rolling Pin?

Decorating By tootie0809 Updated 27 Aug 2012 , 9:03pm by shanter

tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 22 Aug 2012 , 8:44pm
post #1 of 4

Does anyone know if this is a texture mat or a rolling pin? If so, where to find something that will give this same texture?'


3 replies
msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 8:27pm
post #2 of 4

I'm not exactly sure but, you could probably use both. Also, I found a mold that looks like your pattern:


Go into the "Borders and Trims" area and its on page #1. Scroll down to the 5th mold #905

Good luck

bakencake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakencake Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 9:02pm
post #3 of 4

somebody on another post suggested you try a plastic hard mesh found on the craft supply store. I can't remember what it is called but when I was a little kid I used it to do little rugs with them

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 9:03pm
post #4 of 4

Plastic canvas.

Quote by @%username% on %date%