Help Figuring Out Type Of Flower

Decorating By mommyjones Updated 21 Aug 2012 , 5:42am by woozy

mommyjones Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyjones Posted 19 Aug 2012 , 8:56pm
post #1 of 3

What type of flowers are theses and where can I get a cutter that is similar?

2 replies
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 19 Aug 2012 , 9:18pm
post #2 of 3

I see them as 2 sizes of fantasy flower done with any 5 petal cutters, large & small, slightly ruffled and then pinched on the ends.

I think the Wilton kit has 5 petal cutters in it. I'm sure carries them.


woozy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
woozy Posted 21 Aug 2012 , 5:42am
post #3 of 3

There is also something like this that has the 5 petal cutters along with a silicone press that puts the veining in the blossoms! It is awesome. I want it bad but it is $32.00 best price for the press and 3 cutters. I believe it is by Sunflower, and it's called a petunia mold. In no way is this a petunia, or anything close to a petunia. Whomever thought this is a petunia is gardenily impaired. icon_biggrin.gif

But the mold looks great, anyway.

Quote by @%username% on %date%