Cupcake Pappers ???

Baking By pinksprinkles Updated 19 Aug 2012 , 12:03am by vgcea

pinksprinkles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinksprinkles Posted 18 Aug 2012 , 9:27am
post #1 of 2

I would like to know where I can get cupcake pappers just the normal style ones that have strait sides meaning not tappered from smaller to larger towards te top I know professional bakeries use them a lot which makes there cupcakes seem taller and I guess maybe the strait sided pappers may be taller I'm not sure but I have googled and researched looking for some but can't find anything all I can find is the cupcake wraps or cups that are made with the cardboard type I just want the normall brown and white cupcake pappers that you can buy in any supermarket etc if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it a lot thanks icon_smile.gif

1 reply
vgcea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%