Converse Pattern

Decorating By Filix Updated 22 Jul 2012 , 3:35pm by poohsmomma

Filix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Filix Posted 21 Jul 2012 , 1:18pm
post #1 of 5

Hi i am looking to do the converse that i found on pictures however when i print the pattern that is available on it the print is to small, I wonder if is any way for that pattern to be email it to me at [email protected]. I am working on my daugther baby shower cake and i would love to add those cuites on it tks!!! icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreat101 Posted 22 Jul 2012 , 7:43am
post #2 of 5

Print out the image and take it to Kinko's and enlarge the image I do this when I need a larger or smaller size.

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 22 Jul 2012 , 12:02pm
post #3 of 5

You need to "copy" (use the right mouse button, then highlight "copy") the image and "paste" it into a program like Publisher or Word. Then you can increase or decrease the size as needed, and print from that program.

BabyGerald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BabyGerald Posted 22 Jul 2012 , 2:45pm
post #4 of 5

I would expect a large decrease in resolution by just enlarging an image from the 'net. Do you know anyone with the actual shoes that you can put on a flatbed scanner and scan in super-high res before enlarging?
-j

(Uh.. you ARE talking about the brand Converse, right?)

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 22 Jul 2012 , 3:35pm
post #5 of 5

The converse template can be found here:

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1163795/converse-template

I just followed the directions I gave in my post above. I copied the template to Microsoft Publisher. The image opened about 1/3 the size of the page. I enlarged it to fill the whole page. The resolution was very good. I do this all the time to use templates from CC.

I hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%