Alcohol Infused Cupcakes

Baking By jamielynn24 Updated 12 Jul 2012 , 4:07am by scp1127

jamielynn24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamielynn24 Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 1:52pm
post #1 of 7

Hey Everyone icon_smile.gif
I was wondering if anyone has ever done any Alcohol infused cupcakes?? If so do you have an tips are any recipes you would like to share??? I would love to start trying something new & I cam across company's that do them & I really think were I live everyone would love them!!! So any suggestions would be great!!

Thanks,
Jamie

6 replies
cutecowgirl39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutecowgirl39 Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 2:07pm
post #2 of 7

I do it all the time and they r GREAT. TODAY I am making peach cupcakes with peach vodka. icon_smile.gif

jamielynn24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamielynn24 Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 6:44pm
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecowgirl39

I do it all the time and they r GREAT. TODAY I am making peach cupcakes with peach vodka. icon_smile.gif

Do you have an suggestion on doing them?? Do you cook your cupcakes with your Alcohol?

mrsg1111 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsg1111 Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 6:54pm
post #4 of 7

I once made "Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes". If you do a yahoo search for them the receipe will come up. A friend of mine gave me the receipe, but i saw it a few more times on a yahoo search. They were great. Everyone that tired them loved them.

I'm guessing you could substitue with any alcohol. Also, i added a little more than the recipe called for so you could really taste it.

ttshock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttshock Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 7:27pm
post #5 of 7

When I make cupcakes with alcohol, I usually put the alcohol in the frosting, where it really has a kick! For example, I recently made rum and coke cupcakes. The cake was made with cola for the coke taste and the frosting was IMBC flavored with spiced rum....a slice of lime on top and voila! Yummy!

cutecowgirl39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutecowgirl39 Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 7:48pm
post #6 of 7

I use recipes from scratch. Where it says add water I use the alcohol. Then add it in the alcohol in the frosting

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 12 Jul 2012 , 4:07am
post #7 of 7

I have about 50 menu items with alcohol. They are all handles differently depending on what effect I want.

If you go to my site, all of the products with alcohol have the method in the description. If you want a particular one, pm me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%