Where Do You Get Your Licensed Character Toppers?

Business By bluedaisies Updated 3 Jul 2012 , 1:43am by howsweet

bluedaisies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluedaisies Posted 28 Jun 2012 , 1:03am
post #1 of 3

Since I frequently get requests for licensed character cakes (spongebob, dora, etc), I'm looking into where to order licensed toppers from.. so that I can actually do these types of cakes. Where do you order yours?


2 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 30 Jun 2012 , 2:15am
post #2 of 3

You can order sets fro DecoPak but then you have to make the cake EXACTLY as shown in the kit. Better to get toys at a toy store or Walmart.

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 3 Jul 2012 , 1:43am
post #3 of 3

And when that fails, I've bought some on amazon and ebay.

Quote by @%username% on %date%