Please Need Recipe For Bettercream And Cheesecake Pudding

Decorating By ChristineJ Updated 20 Jun 2012 , 7:36pm by BlakesCakes

ChristineJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChristineJ Posted 18 Jun 2012 , 2:50am
post #1 of 5

Please I need the recipe for cheesecake filling using bettercream. Thanks to all

4 replies
shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 18 Jun 2012 , 3:03am
post #2 of 5

See this thread:
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-685069-0-days0-orderasc-.html&sid=fc68ef4ecf9a8667f41419946660e46f

It could be this:
Mascarpone Filling
1 c mascarpone cheese (from tub)
1/4 c sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons Kahlua (or coffee extract)
2 c whipped Frostin Pride

That was for tiramisu, so you could leave out the Kahlua/coffee.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 18 Jun 2012 , 4:38am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineJ

Please I need the recipe for cheesecake filling using bettercream. Thanks to all

Sounds like you want a shelf stable filling (no dairy, not a lot of liquid).

Take a box of cheesecake flavored pudding mix and add hot water until it's like Elmer's glue consistency. Set aside.
Whip up some Bettercream--I usually find that I can mix up to 2 cups (doubles when whipped) for each box of pudding mix I get and still have a great flavor.
Take some of the whipped Bettercream and add it to the pudding "glue" to loosen it. Take that and add it to the rest of the Bettercream and mix on low until combined.

Rae

candyladies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candyladies Posted 20 Jun 2012 , 11:45am
post #4 of 5

I beat a large cream cheese and then box of INSTANT cheesecake pudding and 1/2 cup milk. Set aside and then beat 2 cups "Bettercreme" until thick (I do about 8 mins) and then add Bettercreme mixture. Search for "Melvira" and she is the one I think that introduced us to this wonderful product. I think there is a Bettercreme Thread as well. Hope this helps.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 20 Jun 2012 , 7:36pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyladies

I beat a large cream cheese and then box of INSTANT cheesecake pudding and 1/2 cup milk. Set aside and then beat 2 cups "Bettercreme" until thick (I do about 8 mins) and then add Bettercreme mixture. Search for "Melvira" and she is the one I think that introduced us to this wonderful product. I think there is a Bettercreme Thread as well. Hope this helps.

Sounds delicious, but I rely on shelf stable fillings, and this recipe ^^ would require refrigeration because of all of the dairy.

Rae

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%