Pa Business

Business By JillyPlot Updated 4 Jun 2012 , 2:09pm by labelle24

JillyPlot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JillyPlot Posted 4 Jun 2012 , 1:29pm
post #1 of 2

I know that in PA, a home kitchen can't be licensed if there are animals that can get into the kitchen. I have an aquatic turtle who lives in a tank in my kitchen, away from the food prep areas. Does anyone know if this would prevent me from being able to get licensed? TIA!

1 reply
labelle24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
labelle24 Posted 4 Jun 2012 , 2:09pm
post #2 of 2

I would said you are going to need to move the turtle to another part of the home. I don't see them allowing that. I know if you build another kitchen, say in your garage, and you have pets, as long as they don't ever go in there, the health inspector will allow it. But they are pretty stringent on no animals in the food prep area.

Quote by @%username% on %date%