Cake Toppers

Business By emmazingcakes Updated 15 May 2012 , 12:32am by icingimages

emmazingcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmazingcakes Posted 30 Apr 2012 , 8:47pm
post #1 of 3

Hi, I currently run my own cake making and decorating business. I want to branch out into edible icing cake/cupcake toppers. I have purchased the printer etc but where can i find the images that everyone seems to use? I understand copyright laws but is there a site we buy the right to use the image from? Any advice and direction pointing would be greatly appreciated.
Thank's Emma x

2 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 2 May 2012 , 4:26pm
post #2 of 3

There are any number of sites on the internet that will sell you images. I generally just google "xyz images", where xyz is whatever I want the image of. You might find a bunch of images that are actually free, as well.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 15 May 2012 , 12:32am
post #3 of 3

Be very careful to watch for copywritten images. These days business's are coming after infringers all the time. You can use it as long as you are not selling it. That in mind, we have a program called iiDesigns that allows you to choose from hunderds of designs that are for edible use only. Our program will even allow you to select continuous patterns so it will automatically arrange images to match up edge to edge for continuious ribbons, bows, etc...

Quote by @%username% on %date%