Where Can I Buy...?

Decorating By tortapertutti Updated 2 May 2012 , 4:58pm by auntginn

tortapertutti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tortapertutti Posted 30 Apr 2012 , 2:14am
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know if you can buy the not-so stiff, looped lollipop sticks like those used by the Saf-T pop brand?
Here's a pic:


2 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 2 May 2012 , 4:39pm
post #2 of 3

Oh, my word! I hadn't thought about Saf-T pops for years! My pediatrician used to give them to us after an office visit when I was a kid (I'm talking about the early 50s, y'all, so we're really talking antique here). They sell something similar at Michael's and other hobby stores - it's twisted paper that you can undo to make bows and other decorations with (I used to know the name of it, but I can't think of it right offhand). The only problem is that it might not be food-safe.

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 2 May 2012 , 4:58pm
post #3 of 3

I have no clue, but would love to find them. Somebody has to know because there are being used. Going to start do the research and contacting my suppliers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%