Need Some Advice, Please Help!

Decorating By trulyscrumpcakes Updated 20 Apr 2012 , 6:34am by CWR41

trulyscrumpcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trulyscrumpcakes Posted 20 Apr 2012 , 5:18am
post #1 of 2

What tip do I use to create this look? Is it the rose tip? What is the easiest way to do it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Here is the website where pic is located...

1 reply
CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 20 Apr 2012 , 6:34am
post #2 of 2

Yes, it looks like a small rose tip (#102), piped in arched rows like you'd pipe a border with the flat side of the tip against the cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%