Ideas Please

Decorating By summersusu Updated 15 Apr 2012 , 12:30pm by summersusu

summersusu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summersusu Posted 15 Apr 2012 , 2:31am
post #1 of 5

I have a grooms cake that they have told me the grooms likes zombie apocolypse and pistols. Have no ideas for the design....could use some help!

4 replies
mom2twogrlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2twogrlz Posted 15 Apr 2012 , 3:14am
post #2 of 5

Oh my...that is an interesting one. Maybe a black cake, then a zombie on top holding a pistol , depending on how gorey they want to get you could add a few brainless bodies laying on the cake. Or make the cake a 3D Brain and a zombie on top. Now that I am thinking, it might be kind of fun.

mcaballero2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcaballero2 Posted 15 Apr 2012 , 3:17am
post #3 of 5

you could have a zombie coming half way out of the top of the cake maybe dragging it's hands trying to "get out" of the inside of the cake if you will. Maybe other zombies on the bottom tier trying to climb up to the top. Maybe someone who's not infected (say the groom) carrying a pistol aimed at the zombies or something. Pretty labor intensive though, not sure what their budget it. Maybe you can make sillouttes of the zombies on the bottom tier? HTH!

HootersAlicia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HootersAlicia Posted 15 Apr 2012 , 3:47am
post #4 of 5

I don't know how graphic you'd want to make it since it will still be at a wedding, but maybe something like a zombie hand coming out of the ground with a classic pistol.

summersusu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summersusu Posted 15 Apr 2012 , 12:30pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for the ideas. I def dont have the time for a lot of figures since it is due in a week. Might go with the zombie head coming out with hand and pistol. Would you use the wilton ball to make the top of the head?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%