Looking For Some Support From The Cake Decorating Community!

Lounge By heatherhasstyle Updated 16 Apr 2012 , 11:04am by Marianna46

heatherhasstyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heatherhasstyle Posted 11 Apr 2012 , 3:37pm
post #1 of 2

Hey everyone,

I am a frequent user of cakecentral.com...everyone is always so helpful and supportive on this website so I'm coming to you for much needed help! I am a cake decorating teacher by day but I have aspirations of working on a pop/dance music career at night. I just released my first music video and it's so so difficult to spread the word and break into this crazy music industry and I would love nothing more than the support of people who share a passion with me. My fellow cake decorators! If you're a fan of pop/dance music please check out the video and pass it along if you like it. I'm doing my best but it's certainly not an easy task (especially for someone that has very little business mind and almost purely a creative brain). Any and all support is so greatly appreciated! Thank you all!! Here is the link:

"My Mistake Is Loving You"-Heather Whyte

1 reply
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 16 Apr 2012 , 11:04am
post #2 of 2

I also sing VERY seriously (although I'm way too old for a career in music, having already retired from another profession entirely). But I get at least as much enjoyment from it as I do from cake decorating. I listened to your video. You have a great voice and, even though that's not my favorite genre, I found the song very "listenable". The lyrics were very good. I think you have what it takes to make it. I'm only sorry that once your singing career takes off, you'll probably find you have NO time for doing cakes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%