3D Cake

Decorating By I_AM_PAM_10 Updated 3 Apr 2012 , 4:18am by msthang1224

I_AM_PAM_10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
I_AM_PAM_10 Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 7:09pm
post #1 of 2

I couldn't find where to post my question in the "How Do I" forum.

I've been asked to do a cake that has an arm in the air with a volleyball on the hand as if hitting across the net.

I need to have the base cake look like a gym floor, no problem, but I need help in constructing an arm coming off that floor. I'll use a styrofoam base for the volleyball and cake on the upper half of the ball. It's the arm/hand. I know I need to use some PVC piping and fittings. I really need a pic to visualize, but can't find anything online anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.

1 reply
msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 3 Apr 2012 , 4:18am
post #2 of 2


Take a look at this, you have to scroll down a bit to get to the pics of arms:



Quote by @%username% on %date%