What Do I Need To Do This Effect? Pic In Link

Decorating By bluedaisies Updated 3 Mar 2012 , 8:27pm by matthewkyrankelly

bluedaisies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluedaisies Posted 3 Mar 2012 , 7:21pm
post #1 of 4

I've seen this done a few times, and I can't figure out what I need to do it. In this picture it looks like a message is stamped into the fondant/gumpaste as an impression. Any ideas on what to use to do this effect?



3 replies
kimebarnes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimebarnes Posted 3 Mar 2012 , 7:37pm
post #2 of 4

i would guess it could be the stamps you see at the craft store for clay or even the small ones for making stepping stones maybe looks a lot deeper than an reg rubber stamp

MsGF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsGF Posted 3 Mar 2012 , 8:01pm
post #3 of 4

It could be this cookie cutter & letter embossing kit.


I think you can get it at amazon.com & Ebay

Or like kimebarnes said it might be a clay letter stamping kit. I've seen them at Michael's Craft Store

Look really neat.

matthewkyrankelly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
matthewkyrankelly Posted 3 Mar 2012 , 8:27pm
post #4 of 4

Williams Sonoma has some too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%