What Is The Correct Term For This Square Cake?? Off Center?

Decorating By StephanieLynn Updated 8 Feb 2012 , 3:47am by momvarden

StephanieLynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StephanieLynn Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 3:04am
post #1 of 3

Could someone tell me what the correct term for this cake is. The tiers are not centered and I don't know what the correct term would be.


2 replies
Hillywu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hillywu Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 3:14am
post #2 of 3

I always call them "twisted tiers", but I think the correct term might be offset.

momvarden Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momvarden Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 3:47am
post #3 of 3

I think its off set as well. I always end up saying off set, kind of like a spiral stair case. I say what ever gets the correct image in someones mind is all that's important to me. LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%