Advice On Setting Up

Baking By mistiblu33 Updated 6 Feb 2012 , 7:50am by KoryAK

mistiblu33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mistiblu33 Posted 5 Feb 2012 , 8:14pm
post #1 of 3

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what the council do and advise to pass the home inspection? I have public liability insurance and a food hygiene certificate, is there anything else i need ?

Ive looked at the cakeboss software for pricing, is there anything out there a bit cheaper?

many thanks

2 replies
msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 5 Feb 2012 , 9:47pm
post #2 of 3


Have you checked in the Cake Decorating Business forum on here yet? Maybe there you will find some answers to your questions icon_smile.gif


KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 6 Feb 2012 , 7:50am
post #3 of 3

You need a kitchen that will pass your local requirements which vary greatly from town to town. Contact your local health department for this list.

Quote by @%username% on %date%