Level Of Decorating On This Site

Decorating By Ballymena Updated 17 Jan 2012 , 4:25am by YummyCreations

Ballymena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ballymena Posted 17 Jan 2012 , 3:32am
post #1 of 5

I joined this site several years ago and have always loved it. In the last year I have noticed that the level of decorating talent has escalated and there are a lot of professionals out there even though a lot of you don't think you are.
Great job everyone, seeing all the beautiful exquisitely decorated cakes, etc. keeps me excited about cake decorating.
Thanks everyone! thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
dollyandme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dollyandme Posted 17 Jan 2012 , 3:53am
post #2 of 5

I agree. I have been following the site close to a year now (although I just became a member) and have learned so much. Great job to all!

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 17 Jan 2012 , 3:55am
post #3 of 5

Awww..Thank you Ballymena icon_smile.gif This is so nice of you to acknowledge that others on here as well as yourself have advanced in the cake decorating world. Cakecentral and our fellow cake buddies on here have always helped me and is part of the reason, I have come thus far. Congrats to US!!!!!

Oreobo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Oreobo Posted 17 Jan 2012 , 4:17am
post #4 of 5

I agree with Ballymena and Dollyandme. You are the best. I have learned a lot about decorating from all of you. Take a bow!

YummyCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YummyCreations Posted 17 Jan 2012 , 4:25am
post #5 of 5

I agree with everyone so far and I also want to add how generous members are with their help to fellow cake makers. It makes me happy to be part of this industry icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%