Candy Melt

Decorating By JeniferG Updated 5 Jan 2012 , 12:38am by LisaPeps

JeniferG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JeniferG Posted 2 Jan 2012 , 8:50pm
post #1 of 5

Hello can you help me where can i buy Candy Melt in the U.K
would love to do a cup cake with it like in the demo on here
thank you x

4 replies
melanie-1221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melanie-1221 Posted 3 Jan 2012 , 2:32am
post #2 of 5

If you are unable to find candy melt I have have also used bakers white chocolate . It works great, colors well, and is much easier to come across.
I never seem to have melts when I need them .

Rach82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rach82 Posted 4 Jan 2012 , 2:48pm
post #3 of 5


You can get Candy Melts at Hobbycraft & you can order them online. I don't have the links with me as I'm at work, but I will come on tonight & put them on for you. I can also buy them at a couple of local cake shops, 1 of which do have an online shop, so depending on where in the UK you are, may be of use to you.


JeniferG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JeniferG Posted 4 Jan 2012 , 11:01pm
post #4 of 5

thank you one not to far from me..will go over next week never had them down as a lace for cake things

LisaPeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaPeps Posted 5 Jan 2012 , 12:38am
post #5 of 5

Hobbycraft sell Wilton candy melts which are suitable for the Giant Cupcake Liner. However, if you want to use them for cake pops the Wilton brand can be temperamental. For cake pops I would suggest either tempered white chocolate (which can be coloured with powdered colour or candy colourings which are oil based (not gel colours, they are water based!) or Mercken's candy melts. You can buy Mercken's candy melts from this site...

Quote by @%username% on %date%