Decorating By caleyb Updated 17 Dec 2011 , 3:55am by Smith2736

caleyb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caleyb Posted 16 Dec 2011 , 3:20pm
post #1 of 2

I can't freehand write on a cake to save my life. I have the funky tappits but would like another set of lettering, more formal, not script - just "regular" lettering, but letters about 3/4 to an inch tall. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good set? I have the Wilton ones but they are small...I need something a bit bigger. Thanks.

1 reply
Smith2736 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smith2736 Posted 17 Dec 2011 , 3:55am
post #2 of 2

if you go to globalsugarart.com, they have a lot of different ones on there. I saw some that are 1 inch.

Quote by @%username% on %date%