What Is This Called? Help Please

Decorating By Charmed Updated 3 Dec 2011 , 7:13am by Lcubed82

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 3:46am
post #1 of 4

I was searching for stand up pvc cake structures and found this structure to make santa clause on sugarshack's site.
There is a white board/disc with four holes where the body of santa (cakes) sit on. Could someone please help me and let me know what is this board called? I thought it was a wilton separator board but the separators don't have holes in them. thanks

3 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 3:55am
post #2 of 4

Well I can't say for certain, but I've seen this technique done before -- it could just be a cake board (drum) with the legs screwed into it. That's what it looks like to me. But I would suggest writing to Sugarshack and asking her -- she's very helpful, she'll answer your questions. icon_biggrin.gif

carolinagirlcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carolinagirlcakes Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 4:02am
post #3 of 4

Further down it says it is an acrylic plate... where you get it or if it is a specific cake acrylic plate I have no clue, lol.

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 7:13am
post #4 of 4

I think that is the stand Bronwyn sells on her website. cal ja va on line . com/ cakestudy (take out spaces to enter website)
The cake sits on an acrylic plate that slides onto the stand.

Quote by @%username% on %date%