Cake Dividers???

Decorating By VMesser Updated 29 Nov 2011 , 8:45pm by VMesser

VMesser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VMesser Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 7:52pm
post #1 of 3

K call me stupid but are cake dividers the same as cake boards?

working on a design for a cake here in a few months and I read something about "cake dividers" in another design that is like the one I want to possible do. icon_smile.gif

Thank You

P.S. If they are different then can I find them at Micheal's or ????? I dont spend time browsing any more it cost me too much hehehehe Thanks

2 replies
cakedout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedout Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 8:10pm
post #2 of 3

Sorry, your photo didn't work. icon_sad.gif Try again.

Not sure what the person meant by "cake dividers" ....possibly the plastic separator plate system used between tiers?

If you are referring to cake boards or cake drums, those are available at a local craft store, or even better- a local cake decorating supply shop. There are also online companies where you can buy supplies at good prices. I buy my regular cake boards from a local paper supply store, while most of my other supplies, including cake drums, come from CK Products.

VMesser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VMesser Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 8:45pm
post #3 of 3

computer must be triping cant get photo to load. Its in the right format and size but wont work I'll keep trying and i will try to find a cake decorating store in my area. the only ones i know of is micheal's and joeann fabrics
thanks maybe if i wait a while it will load icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%