It Figures...

Decorating By kmstreepey Updated 15 Nov 2011 , 2:44am by kjgjam22

kmstreepey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kmstreepey Posted 10 Nov 2011 , 6:15pm
post #1 of 6

I've only had a couple of my cakes get noticed, which is fine, but it figures that when one of my cakes gets enough attention to get on the front page of the "most saved" the site goes down for half a day and I can't see it! Though the site was down all morning, it still removed my cake after the 24 hours. icon_sad.gif

So, I never got to see my cake on the front page of the site under "most saved." I'm pretty disappointed.

But I still am enjoying the looks at my cake!

5 replies
CalhounsCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CalhounsCakery Posted 10 Nov 2011 , 6:51pm
post #2 of 6

It was an amazingly creative use of that tip! I liked that quite a bit.

cakeyouverymuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeyouverymuch Posted 10 Nov 2011 , 6:54pm
post #3 of 6

What CalhounsCakery said!

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 10 Nov 2011 , 7:04pm
post #4 of 6

I LOVE seeing innovative and beautiful work done in buttercream! It seems as though 99% of the cakes that make it to the most saved are fondant. This is a gorgeous example and your smooth sides and crisp edges just top it off! Most excellent work. You go, woman!!!

Your recipe and color choices were fabulous. I could see the vanilla bean speckles and it made me hungry.

kmstreepey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kmstreepey Posted 10 Nov 2011 , 7:44pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you all! That was a fun little cake to do. I did it for a blog project and I never expected it to really get much attention on here. There are so many fabulous cakes to look at. So, when I saw the comments in my email inbox this morning, I got excited and went to look. But denied! At least the site is working now! icon_smile.gif

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 15 Nov 2011 , 2:44am
post #6 of 6

im sorry you didnt get to see it. i have had one of my cakes there and it is indeed a nice feeling.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%