Chocolate Transfer Sheet For Ole Miss Cake?

Decorating By dawnybird Updated 26 Oct 2011 , 4:49am by Margieluvstobake

dawnybird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dawnybird Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 3:13am
post #1 of 3

A customer wants an Ole Miss cake with the original "Uncle Reb" mascot. I saw one on another site and they said they used a chocolate transfer sheet. All I can find to buy are patterns and designs, not actual pictures. Does anyone know where I can get something like that? Pleas help! I need to order it ASAP! Thank you so much!

2 replies
Granpam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Granpam Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 3:58am
post #2 of 3

I don't know about a chocolate transfer but a frozen buttercream transfer would work. I do them all the time when I need an exact picture because I can't free hand at all. I do them the same size as the top of the cake. Just my preference for a neater design.

Margieluvstobake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Margieluvstobake Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 4:49am
post #3 of 3

A frozen buttercream transfer would look great, but if you wanted something even easier, you could go with an edible image. Just get a color picture and take it somewhere that makes edible images (like Walmart) and have it printed out and put it on the cake. Easy, easy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%