Baker License

Business By lisssa Updated 21 Oct 2011 , 1:48am by MimiFix

lisssa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisssa Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 3:32pm
post #1 of 2

hello ladies,
i need to get a baker license. Is there a class where I have to go? I am located in Chicago, IL.

We are planning to move back in Europe and I want to oped a small bakery business. I need a license to do that. I can do it in Europe but I am a home stay mom with 2 kids and I will be here in USA for 2 more years. I was thinking to get my license in these years.

So, my questions are:
- how long it takes to get the license
- are they specific steps to be follow
- which class to you recommend
- how much it cost

Please help me out!

Thank you!!! icon_biggrin.gif

1 reply
MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 1:48am
post #2 of 2

Hi lisssa, are you referring to becoming a Certified Master Baker? You can find some info on the Retail Bakers of America website Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%