Rectangled Ruffled Cake? Has Anyone Done It?

Decorating By StormyHaze Updated 28 Sep 2011 , 2:00am by vgray

StormyHaze Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StormyHaze Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 1:35am
post #1 of 2

You know, the famous ruffles with the 104 tip. All i have seen are rounds with it, and i was wondering if anyone had deviated from the round.

1 reply
vgray Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgray Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 2:00am
post #2 of 2

I have not seen it done, but I bet it will look just as cute. Post pics if you try it out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%