Sgirgan, I Have A Question...

Baking By NEWTODECORATING Updated 26 Sep 2005 , 4:14pm by NEWTODECORATING

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 10 Sep 2005 , 3:04am
post #1 of 4

I have used your sugar cookie a few times now and really like it. Thanks for sharing it. I am feeling slightly more comfortable with cookies now, but I have a question. I have mixed up 1/2 of the receipe a few times when I just needed a accent on a cake and served the remaining mix to my family (which they love that idea), but can your receipe be frozen and brought out to the fridge before use? If so it would save time when just one or two cookies are needed to finish a design. Thanks

3 replies
flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 11 Sep 2005 , 2:40pm
post #2 of 4

maybe you should PM her so she is sure to get it...if she has her settings to notify of private messages she will be able to get back to you quicker.

sgirvan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgirvan Posted 26 Sep 2005 , 3:58pm
post #3 of 4

Sorry it has taken me so long, I have been really busy doing the whole cake/cookie thing.
Yes this recipe can be frosen just fine, let it come to room temp before rolling it out again and it is fine, this is what I do. I also will use any extra and make cookies out of what is common such as flowers or cookies for the upcoming holidays/events and then wrap them well and freeze.
I am glad that you like them, I have a hard time not eating more than one. I am trying to loose weight and my rule is to save one once a week and savour it icon_biggrin.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 26 Sep 2005 , 4:14pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you for the response. That is also a good idea of pre-baking holiday cookies to decorate later.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%