Financial Part Of Buisness Plan

Business By Tacy09 Updated 9 Sep 2011 , 1:05pm by MimiFix

Tacy09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tacy09 Posted 9 Sep 2011 , 12:38pm
post #1 of 2

Ok Im sure there has been a post on here at some point with the same question, but Im kind of technology challenged so its just easier to ask icon_biggrin.gif .....I am trying to get things in order to open a bakery ( I had been working with a guy..he was doing this as a favor...on a business plan, but he recently quit on me and now Im unsure of what to do next) I think for the most part I have things finished up but I am really struggling with the financial part of it...Im not sure how to figure my costs for running a full scale bakery (with cakes, cookies, pies, ect.) Does anyone have any advice on where to find this kind of info? To be honest Im kind of at a loss of what to do next...I graduate college in December and would like to get things rolling then (I have been doing cakes out of my home for the past 2 years, and interened at a cake shop for a year) so I know how to handle that part at least I just dont know what the next step is/ who to talke to....so any of yall with any sort of information would be amazing! Thanks so much!!! Sorry I kind of tend to ramble! icon_biggrin.gif

1 reply
MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 9 Sep 2011 , 1:05pm
post #2 of 2

The Small Business Administration has a group of retired executives who volunteer their time. There are SCORE (Service Core of Retired Executives) online and in most cities. Their services are free. http://www.score.org/mentors

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%