Baking By shellik Updated 25 Aug 2011 , 5:00am by matthewkyrankelly

shellik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shellik Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 1:45am
post #1 of 4

Can anybody recommend a scooper to scoop the mix? I boght a Wilton one at ACMoore and it was a piece of crap and did not fill the cups properly. I have to get things that are easy on the hands as I have some fine motor skills that are still affected in my hand from a accident. It's minor but little things help.

3 replies
kisamarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kisamarie Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 1:53am
post #2 of 4

I use an ice cream scoop, the kind with the thumb lever. HTH

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 4:25am
post #3 of 4

The smoothest I have found are from Sur La Table. They are about $18.

matthewkyrankelly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
matthewkyrankelly Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 5:00am
post #4 of 4

Look for disher scoops. They are made for the food industry. They work better, have different sizes, and are easier to use.

Quote by @%username% on %date%