Cake Decorating!!!

Decorating By Nikki1083

Nikki1083 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nikki1083 Posted 19 Aug 2011 , 11:16pm
post #1 of 1

What are those medallion, jewelry styled fasteners called that I see on wedding cakes. They look like brotches i dont think I spelled that right. I've seen people use them on their cake ribbons. Where can I buy them?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%