I Am Moving To The Sahara!!!!!!!

Decorating By millermom Updated 12 Aug 2011 , 8:19pm by LaWmn223

millermom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
millermom Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 7:22pm
post #1 of 4

Effective immediately, all of my mail can be addressed to millermom in the middle of the Sahara where there is NO HUMIDITY!!!!!!

I live in a humid climate anyway, but today we are having rain, and smoothing my frosting is like trying to smooth melted candy melts on the side of the cake! I've had it! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

Like I said, I am used to dealing with the humidity, but I just had to vent! Rain, rain, GO AWAY!

Thanks for listening

3 replies
milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 7:42pm
post #2 of 4

I am still laughing! When I read the title to your post I thought, Oh how sad! How is she going to get cake supplies there?! icon_surprised.gif Then, upon reading, I can see in what direction you are going. And I sympathize with you. I don't know where you're located, but I have to deal with some high humidity here, myself. (Although nothing like when I lived in Hawaii.)

Today we are having a serious thunderstorm outside my window. (And all around, too, I suppose.) Right now I'm not troubled by the humidity. At the moment, I am more concerned about the power going out while I have my cakes in the oven. That happens more frequently than I like. icon_razz.gif

At any rate, I hear you and you have my sympathy. Good luck to your finishing and don't tear all your hair out!

Jan

TinkerCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinkerCakes Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 8:08pm
post #3 of 4

Are you on Florida's Gulf Coast???? Sounds like it!!! icon_smile.gif

LaWmn223 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaWmn223 Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 8:19pm
post #4 of 4

Millermom I am right there with you...I am on the gulf coast and today is Super Humidity Friday!!!! I have done battle with Princess Idontwanna Buttercream and Prince Paininass Fondant all day...had to turn the ac down to 60 to make them happy icon_rolleyes.gif ....anywho..the cake is finished...I won this battle, but who knows what will happen next time....come on October.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%