Where To Purchase Edible Image?

Decorating By dtmc Updated 10 Aug 2011 , 6:14pm by tcbalgord

dtmc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dtmc Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 5:36pm
post #1 of 4

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but does anyone know where I can have a store or bakery print out an edible image for me? I don't have one and I need one for a cake? Does Kroger, Safeway or Albertsons do this. I'm in Arizona. Thanks.

3 replies
mommynana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommynana Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 5:55pm
post #2 of 4

I know where i live the grocery store does them, Like a path mark or stop and shop

Cakeuhlicious Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeuhlicious Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 5:56pm
post #3 of 4

I would say all of the above. If they will put an image on your cake for you, you should be able to purchase them separately. I have a Fred Meyer, which is owned by Kroger, and they will. You can also order individual from www.icingimages.com, I believe.

tcbalgord Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcbalgord Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:14pm
post #4 of 4

Try cooks.com or decopac.com I work for dairy queen and this is where I get them from when I need one. Very inexpensive.

Quote by @%username% on %date%