Decorating Classes Uk

Decorating By melonball Updated 7 Aug 2011 , 11:00am by Lemmers

melonball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melonball Posted 7 Aug 2011 , 10:25am
post #1 of 3

I am looking to improve my skills and take a course or two. I want to do ones that include as much as possible and near me that means either a PME diploma in sugar craft or an intensive course @ squires in Farnham.
Has anyone done either of these courses? What did you think?

The PME one is at need-a-cake in Woodley anyone got any feedback on this place? (all I know is its £220 plus £150 for about 20 hours)

2 replies
Cake4ever Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake4ever Posted 7 Aug 2011 , 10:45am
post #2 of 3

I have never been to either one, so I can't comment on that. But I have gone to my local college for sugar-craft classes. Loads of fun and learned a lot! Check out your local college for classes! thumbs_up.gif

Lemmers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemmers Posted 7 Aug 2011 , 11:00am
post #3 of 3

Yes that was going to be my suggestion- check local colleges. I'm planning to do a sugarcraft flower course which runs for 10 weeks but is 1 evening a week (ideal as I work). and it's only £90!

Quote by @%username% on %date%