Fondant Cross Cutter?

Decorating By lstalder Updated 6 Aug 2011 , 3:47am by KatieKake

lstalder Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lstalder Posted 6 Aug 2011 , 3:11am
post #1 of 2

Does anyone know which company might sell a fondant cutter or plunger for a very small cross? Looking for a cross that will be very tiny, maybe 1/2 inch or so. My plan is to put many of these all over a fondant cake. Thanks

1 reply
KatieKake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieKake Posted 6 Aug 2011 , 3:47am
post #2 of 2

Jem has a set of cutters in a box, called Jem One, it has a lot of cutters, probaby 60 or 70, one of them is a small cross about 5/8 by 7/8 inch. Not sure what the set costs now, I have had mine for many years. You can check to see if Global sugar art has it, or Country Kitchen. Hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%